Thank you for your interest in retailing Kate & Rose products! Here is what you need to know to get started.
Printed patterns and hot-iron transfer embroidery patterns
- You can order our patterns at wholesale rates through Checker Distributors or directly from us.
- To order wholesale directly from our site, first you will need to fill out our wholesale form here. We will follow up providing you with a wholesale login.
- To view wholesale pricing, please log into your wholesale login account, or contact us and we are happy to send you our line sheet with UPC codes.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- First order minimum is 10 patterns in any combination of patterns.
- Subsequent orders can be ordered in any quantity.
- We accept wholesale orders from both brick & mortar shops and e-commerce sites.
- Orders will be processed once payment is received in full.
- We accept payment via major credit cards and Paypal.
- Once payment is received, orders are shipped within 5 business days. If you need a rush order, please contact us to make other arrangements. There will be an additional fee of $10 for rush orders.
- US orders will be shipped via USPS First Class or Priority Mail, international orders with USPS First Class or USPS Priority Mail International. If you would like us to use a different carrier, please let us know prior to placing your order.
- Import duties, taxes and fees that may apply to international orders are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Digital sewing and embroidery patterns
- I offer the digital (PDF) versions of Kate & Rose products to select resellers whose vision and goals align with our own.
- If you are interested in carrying Kate & Rose digital products in your online craft or sewing shop, please contact us.
Teaching with Kate & Rose patterns
- Special pricing is available for in-class use of Kate & Rose PDF patterns, for both sewing and embroidery. I have put special effort into making the instructions for both sewing and embroidery patterns clear and easy to use, and the PDF files easy to assemble, and I want you to enjoy the benefits!
- I offer special pricing (50% off) for sewing studios and fabric shops for teaching with Kate & Rose PDF patterns. I will need to know the number of people participating in the class so that I can give you the correct number of licenses and pricing. Please do not use a single copy of the PDF pattern to share for the entire class.