This playful collection of geometric designs was inspired by Central European floral embroidery from the village of Buzsák in the middle of Hungary. Add unique touches of colorful, eye-catching designs to blouses, home textiles and accessories. Individual motifs range in height from 1.5” to 13” and can be mixed and matched to create unique combinations.
With the stylized floral designs in this pattern set you can make something thoroughly modern, or create your own bit of Central European-inspired folk art.
Printed hot-iron transfer package includes:
- 12” by 18” sheet of 7 heat-transferrable designs that will imprint multiple times (we have been able to create up to 7 imprints, depending on fabric used),
- Color guide with DMC floss color numbers,
- Transfer instructions and ideas,
- Stitching suggestions for a traditional look,
- Illustrated stitch dictionary.
Level of difficulty: expert, if following traditional stitching suggestions.
For project ideas using the Floral Geometry pattern set, visit kate-and-rose.com/tag/floral-geometry/. Follow us at @kateandrosepatterns on Instagram to see photographs of finished pieces and works in progress, and to see others' beautiful shared work search for hashtags #kateandrosepatterns #floralgeometry.
*** COPYRIGHT ***
All contents of this package, including the pattern, instructions, illustrations are copyright of Kate & Hanna LLC and may not be reproduced or sold. Pattern designs are for personal use only.