$6.00 – $9.00
This playful collection of geometric designs was inspired by Central European floral embroidery from the village of Buzsák in the middle of Hungary. Add unique touches of colorful, eye-catching designs to blouses, home textiles and accessories. Individual motifs range in height from 1.5” to 13” and can be mixed and matched to create unique combinations.
With the stylized floral designs in this pattern set you can make something thoroughly modern, or create your own bit of Central European-inspired folk art.
Choose from printed, reusable hot-iron transfer or downloadable PDF versions of this embroidery pattern.
Printed hot-iron transfer package version includes:
- 12” by 18” sheet of 7 heat-transferrable designs that will imprint multiple times (we have been able to create up to 7 imprints, depending on fabric used),
- Color guide with DMC floss color numbers,
- Transfer instructions and ideas,
- Stitching suggestions for a traditional look,
- Illustrated stitch dictionary.
Downloadable digital package version includes three PDF files:
- instructions (with transfer suggestions, including how to print patterns directly to fabric using an ink-jet printer, color guide with DMC floss color numbers, suggestions for traditional stitching, and stitch dictionary),
- designs laid out to print to 4 pages on US letter or A4 size paper,
- designs laid out to print to 2 pages on US tabloid or A3 size paper.
Level of difficulty: expert, if following traditional stitching suggestions.
Click here to read more about how hot-iron transfer embroidery patterns work!
For project ideas using the Floral Geometry pattern set, visit kate-and-rose.com/tag/floral-geometry/. Follow us at @kateandrosepatterns on Instagram to see photographs of finished pieces and works in progress, and to see others' beautiful shared work search for hashtags #kateandrosepatterns #floralgeometry.
*** IMPORTANT ***
Because of the nature of this product, there can be no refunds or exchanges. Please contact me at info [!at] kate-and-rose.com with any questions.
*** COPYRIGHT ***
All contents of this package, including the pattern, instructions, illustrations are copyright of Kate & Hanna LLC and may not be reproduce or resold.
We recommend linen, cotton broadcloth, lightweight denim or chambray for the base fabric for easiest stitching. If using very lightweight fabric, we suggest starching the fabric before stitching to give it more body and stability.
Our favorite threads for this style of embroidery are perle cotton in sizes #5, #8, or #12, or cotton floss (DMC floss numbers included in color guide).