$6.00 – $9.00
This joyous and playful collection of embroidery patterns was inspired by Central European floral motifs from the village of Buzsák in Hungary. Called“witchy” stitching by local women, I give you these designs to add unique touches of folksy, colorful exuberance to blouses, home textiles and accessories. Designs range in height from 2.75” to 15” and can be mixed and matched to create unique combinations.
With this pattern set, you can make your own bit of Hungarian folk art. Go traditional, or completely casual and modern with your stitching, these flowers are yours to play with!
Choose from printed, reusable hot-iron transfer or downloadable PDF versions of this embroidery pattern.
Printed hot-iron transfer package version includes:
- 12” by 18” sheet of 7 heat-transferrable designs that will imprint multiple times (we have been able to create up to 7 imprints, depending on fabric used),
- Color guide with DMC floss color numbers,
- Transfer instructions and ideas,
- Stitching suggestions for a traditional look,
- Illustrated stitch dictionary.
Downloadable digital package version includes three PDF files:
- instructions (with transfer suggestions, including how to print patterns directly to fabric using an ink-jet printer, color guide with DMC floss color numbers, suggestions for traditional stitching, and stitch dictionary),
- designs laid out to print to 4 pages on US letter or A4 size paper,
- designs laid out to print to 2 pages on US tabloid or A3 size paper.
Level of difficulty: intermediate, if following traditional stitching suggestions.
Click here to read more about how hot-iron transfer embroidery patterns work!
For project ideas using the Bewitching Botanicals pattern set, visit kate-and-rose.com/tag/bewitching-botanicals/. Follow us at @kateandrosepatterns on Instagram to see photographs of finished pieces and works in progress, and to see others' beautiful shared work search for hashtags #kateandrosepatterns #bewitchingbotanicals
*** IMPORTANT ***
Because of the nature of this product, there can be no refunds or exchanges. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
*** COPYRIGHT ***
All contents of this package, including the pattern, instructions, illustrations are copyright of Kate & Rose, Kate & Hanna LLC and may not be reproduce or resold.
We suggest linen, cotton broadcloth, lightweight denim or chambray for the base fabric for easiest stitching. If using very lightweight fabric, we recommend starching the fabric before stitching to give it more body and stability.
Our favorite threads for this style of embroidery are perle cotton in sizes #5, #8, or #12, or cotton floss.